Happy Sunday, everyone!!! Today was such an amazing day! I’m so thankful to get to freely go to church and hear God’s Word! How was y’alls Sunday? Which service did you attend?
Here are some great things from JumpStart and second service!
- You can’t move forward looking back! When a farmer is plowing and looks back, he deviates from his path; so when it’s time to pick up weeds, he picks up seeds!!
- Fear puts emphasis on man; love puts emphasis on God!!
- Keep your soul (mind, will, emotions) tank locked up; but keep your spirit tank open to go to your heart!
52 Weeks of Faith
- If you learn to say “No”, it will help you grow!
- Faith don’t think!
- Abraham didn’t ask questions. God told him to go and he went in faith! Faith acts!!
- Faith don’t ask questions!
- Want to succeed in life? Joshua 1:8 tells you exactly how!!! So good!
- My self talk will make me or make me!! (what are you making real)
So, how was church for you today? What stood out most to you?!