Happy Sunday Everyone!!😇😇😇
I’m believing each of you had as great of a day as we did! Of course, if you were at church it was awesome!!! Which services did you attend?
Here are some of our highs from the services:
- I can’t be a victim and a victor at the same time!!
- If I refuse to do what I know to do I can’t move forward!
- When I know who I am signs follow!
- Jesus spoke to the fig tree and kept walking! When you are in faith, you speak and keep on walking!! You don’t stop and linger and complain and yell- you speak and keep going!!
- Grow in confidence in His Word. Because, if I really believe what I say it WILL come to pass!!
Overall, I’m going to be like Jesus and speak to the problem or situation and keep on walking! I won’t act like a victim because as a believer I already have the victory!! My life will reflect that!! We have power in our words but we just have to believe!!
So what were some of your highs from service? What are you going to do with what you heard?😀