Happy Sunday everyone!!! I’m believing it was a great day for all!❤️ After all, if you were at church, it definitely should have been!! 😇 Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- I can’t dispense my confidence in places other than Him and expect to be stable!
- I will be accountable for how I followed the plan He has for my life! And no excuses stand!
- Every step in worry is a step in fear
- The perspective of worry will keep me from the answers I seek
- I can’t consider their faces. His is the only one I seek
52 Weeks of Faith- 2nd Service
- This is not about need but understanding seed
- Everything I do is by faith; whether spiritual faith or natural
- It’s a bad place to be when I’m moved or dependent by what people say/think about me
- Looking like the Master should be ALL of our goals, ALL of the time!!!
- God only recognized HIS promise/plan; Isaac, your ONLY son
- I have to get out of feelings and stay in faith!
I’m going to get a small mirror and carry it with me to remind myself like PD said, of who I’m dealing with! My issues are on me; my attitude is on me, my demeanor is on me!!
So which service did you attend? What are you going to do with what you heard?! 💪😃