We are so glad you were at church today!😇🤗 No matter what is going on, whether everything is good, or times are tough, Jesus brings peace, fulfillment, joy, and direction. He is our source!! He is our hope. Latch on to Him and don’t let go!❤️
Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- The enemy is able to deceive me out of what I’ve received by positioning what I see or feel to be more powerful
- It is my responsibility to tend my land
- The love of money remains one of the greatest distractions to the receptivity of the Word
- Evaluate: is the Word worth more to me than millions? How does that show in my life!
- You should NEVER feel comfortable being disobedient to the Word
- In order for Him to be involved I have to keep Him involved
- He doesn’t mind me doing other things (natural things) as long as I keep Him as the main focus!
- Solution = relationship with Jesus
What service(s) did you attend today? What were some of your highs from that service? What stood out to you? What are you specifically going to “latch onto” this week?👂👏