Happy Sweet Sunday Everyone! How amazing was church today? The candy bar, photobooth, cookies, and most importantly THE WORD! It was a great day!! Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- Things should be “weighty”. The problem is carrying it all by myself
- To the degree my mind, will, and emotions are stable is the degree I will follow Him
- Don’t prove myself to my leaders, just follow them
- I don’t make sacrifices for people; I sacrifice myself for HIM!
- Ask the Holy Spirit to bring to our remembrance the little things our Pastors say to do and begin to do it! Evaluate how I am following!!
- God will take care of what He authors
- Nothing is more powerful than God’s Word in the mouth of a believer
- In every situation man need’s the Word of God
- He know’s the why behind why I do stuff
- When you agree with what you hear, what you hear will come to pass
- Buckers end up suckers!!!
What were your highs from service?
How sweet it is to be loved by HIM!!! 🍭🍭🍭