Woooooooow; where do we even begin?! DEEP was so amazing tonight!! I’m so thankful for our Monday nights together!!❤️🤓 Here are a couple of our highs from class:
- Being obedient only when people can see you is FAKE
- If you want to go higher you have to release things down here
- The father of the prodigal waited with arms wide open but he didn’t call him and chase him down
- Where do I take exception?!?! Is it at the movies bringing my own snacks? I’m either obedient or disobedient! There is NO inbetween
- If I love God, I have to HATE my flesh
- My worth is secured in His sacrifice
Authority of the Believer
- These are the days to go HARDER!!!!
- The enemy wants to make a public display of me to a lost and dying world so they don’t want Our God!!!
- The prodigal couldn’t use his father’s authority because he saw him as just an inheritance! Don’t limit the Father!!!
- Barnabas determined. He stopped being submitted and it cost him. Where have I determined within myself instead of seeking the authority in my life!!!
- When I’m determined to do my own thing I cut my life short
- Stay focused!!! Set your face like flint!
I encourage you to go back over your notes! There was so much revelation jam packed in these sessions! I’m so thankful for the truth!! Don’t forget to join the 12 day challenge and do your mind maps! ❤️ What were some of your highs from tonight? We are in this together!!!