Service was so good today. I am so thankful for our Pastors and the Word we hear. Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- The most important person you lead is yourself because you can only control you
- If i’m not hearing from Him, who am I hearing from?
- When I’ve yielded to fear, it is now in my drivers seat
- 3 A’s: attitude, apprehensives, appetites
- All that matters is what I do for Him
- You don’t have to possess a lot to be covetous
- If I put myself in competition with others around me I’ll always be a loser
- My success is in what I sow
- Jesus didn’t “want to” more than He was “willing to”
- Your present will never be right if you’re living in your past or planning your future
So, what were your highs from service? What are you going to do with what you heard?