Church was so good today. I am so thankful for the Word. Here are a coupe of our highs from service.
- A true leader has the voice of their leader in their head
- The most important person I lead is me because I can only really control me
- Progress requires humility
- If I don’t live by the right order I’ll loose it all
- People don’t produce because they haven’t handled what was sown in their heart right
- Just hanging around the crowd doesn’t give you access to the blessing
- When you don’t take it personally it is easy to forgive
- When you’re giving right and living right you’ll never have to “store up”
So, what were your highs from service? What are you going to apply to your life?