Wow! Services have been AMAZING!!! I’m soooo thankful for the TRUTH!!! Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- There is an order to all things!
- Attitude//a combination of what I believe and where I focus my attention
- I have to biblically handle my past, my present, and my future!
- So many times we want to talk about and focus on our future but HE wants us aware of His presence in our present!
- Yielding to fear always produces pride!!
- No matter how high you go, there’s always more
- He never came up short because of His relationship with the Father
- Put a smile on your face no matter what is hitting the fan!
- What you put your eyes on will determine where you are going
- Don’t look back! You’ll never get to YOUR promised land if you do!!
So, what are some of your highs from service? What stood out to you the most?