Happy Father’s Day, dads!!!! We are so thankful for you!!! What an amazing story today at church about the father of the prodigal son! What an amazing example of the Father’s love! I’m so thankful! Here are a couple of our highs from service!
- If i’m not growing, things around me can’t grow
- Carnality always brings dissatisfaction
- Not having priorities in line with God’s Word is sin and just as detrimental as “big” sin
- Love has nothing to do with feelings
- We are fruit inspectors not fruit judgers
- If you’re not smart you can loose all you have…quick!!!!
- God is about the end result…He walks by FAITH!
So, what were your highs from service? What were your take-a-ways?