Service was so good today! I’m so thankful for Jesus, the truth, and the healing He made available for everyone! Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- You’re anointed then appointed
- You don’t own your anointing or place, you steward it
- Walking away from divine for that which is temporary is STUPID
- Faithfulness produces my passion and endurance
- What I do with what I have right now determines what I’ll have in the future
- The Holy Spirit helped Him do GOOD! Not sometimes good and sometimes evil! Just GOOD!
- Healing is always present but not always received
- The woman with the issue of blood had a faith posture!!
- There are NO waiting rooms when it comes to the promises of God!
So, what were your highs from service? What stood out most to you?