Service was so good today! I am believing you and your family took the opportunity in your step of faith by cursing some things from you life! Now that it is cursed, don’t look back! Don’t let the symptoms, the thoughts, the pride, the religion have any hold on you! Just like that fig tree was dead, what you cursed is dead!
Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- Faithfulness produces endurance and capacity
- Don’t magnify a problem; the enemy is under my feet
- If there is an issue with absolutes the enemy is always behind it
- You can’t make a mistake publicly and try and be protected privately
- Until your serious you’ll never enjoy the life that belongs to you
- The tree is the perfect picture of those who confess but don’t produce
- If you’re not teachable you are not reachable
- What we do isn’t to turn a buck, but so your life doesn’t suck
- Be selective in what you say because what I say will come to pass
So, what are your highs from service? What stood out most to you?