Service was so good today! I’m so thankful for the truth! Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- Faithful means reflecting not perfecting
- Reflecting is sincere
- I will only reap what I’ve sown
- If it’s “hard” I have to check my faithfulness
- Be grateful for absolutes
- Money burns, obedience lasts forever
- I can be successful without using my own talents
- Stop analyzing what to do and just start doing!
- Why would I try to be somebody when He already is my Somebody
- We just need a 1-step program: TRUST GOD
So, what were your highs from service? What stood out most to you?