Happy Sweet Sunday! Church was so sweet and fun today! We are believing you had as much fun as we did! 👏 Here are a couple of our highs from service:
- In order to be faithful I have to reflect not perfect
- The enemy always presents a deficit
- Evaluate how I handle correction
- You can’t just acknowledge, you have to fix! It’s 50% judging and 50% fixing
- The days are all amazing, it’s our outlook on it that has to change
- To abide is not to drive thru
- Doing things God’s way will pay dividends
- The Father can’t protect you from being trapped; it’s the fruit of your legos
- My body belongs to God! Do you think He wants it jacked up? NO!!
So, what were your highs from service? What stood out most to you?